This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

RELEASE THE DONGS.






















Thanks to my homie-in-arms Joshua James Shaw for passing along a sweet brush preset that inspired me to create this digital-only sketch blog. No Cintiq action yet, so this is strictly "caveman wacom."

Let's get this shit rolling.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Paul is blogging!! YAAAAAAYYYYY!!! Thanks for the amazing brush set!

Joshua James said...

Just to be cliggy Clear my home-skittle Adam Fenton made this brush. I just made my version less green blue ^ ^

http://thorngraphics.blogspot.com/

nick said...

'Tis no man...'tis a remorseless drawing machine!

Artos said...

Could you share the brush presents?please :)