This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Friday, August 27, 2010

Comicon Challenge 2010

Yaaaay, I get to be a 2D judge this year! Thanks, Game Artisans!

Look, my dumb face is displayed on this page!

View entries here.

Posts will be few and far between these next three weeks, unless I can get near a scanner during my vacation.

3 comments:

Vinod Rams said...

Sweet!
That'll be a fun contest to judge. You're basically judging fanart!

Josh Lennen said...

nice! not competing this year, but hope there is a good turnout!

tiffannysketchbook said...

oh you're on vacation. hehe i was wondering why there weren't any new posts