This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gloat Post - Mr. Jack

Holy shit. I was just notified I was included on Mr. Jack's Influence Map. For those of you who are unfamiliar with his stuff, it's awesome. Check it out here.

Mr. Jack, if you're reading this, you're too kind! And hey, if you ever want to throw down for Babe Lab, I'll even take your napkin scribbles. Seriously. 

3 comments:

Grace Liu said...

Haha, I wish I saw this before sketch night tonight. Could have alerted him.

I laughed out pretty hard at your russian passport pictures, by the way. Very well done. You are now officially in my facial expressions reference folder.

Mr--Jack said...

Wooo! :D
I'm just as honoured that you called me out like that man!
And I'd be more than happy to do something for the ol' Babe Lab, it's a wonderful place.

Paul Richards said...

Wooooooooooooooot! Dude, I'm going to be away on vacation until Sept. 17th, but let's definitely kick up a dialog after that. <--super-pumped!!!