This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wraithy-Wraiths

People tell me, "Paul, you work for an industry that reinforces negative cultural views of women.  You're part of the problem!"  To which I typically respond, "Nuh-uh!!  I was just going off the pre-established skeletal rig!"  (I omit the fact that I helped establish said rig on DS1.)



So yeah, wraith variants.  I really, REALLY wanted there to be an electro-wraith, or a bug-wraith, but we all got together and talked about it, and felt this reinforced negative cultural views of electricity and bugs.



It's good to take the moral highground every now and then.

1 comment:

Mattie! said...

I've been diggin these concept posts so hard, man. Just wanted to say thanks for posting!